Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My boyfriend having sex with his friend

I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend, John, that one afternoon. I realized that my plans of us being alone had been shattered when I noticed his friend, Selma Blair, who had beat me to the punch.

I won't deny that a little bit of jealousy swept through my spine to see her there. Her body gracefully leaning against the kitchen bar, her back low and her nice ass sticking out a bit; wearing low rise jeans, fitted on her hips and long lean legs, her ivory cotton spaghetti strap tank top also fitted around her perfectly shaped waist and breasts. Maybe I shouldn't feel jealous, maybe I should just appreciate her feminine beauty without putting John in the middle of it, but how could I? It was so obvious she was there for him, she didn't want to be just friends.

I sat on the couch as John came and sat beside me, since I had to go to work soon; this is why I wanted it to be our time. I wanted her to leave before I had to go, just so they wouldn't stay there alone. That didn't happen, the minutes went by quickly and it seemed like she was going nowhere.

As I recovered myself knowing that this isn't what I wanted, I kissed John and gave Selma my goodbyes. I noticed she began to get comfortable on a barstool while waving at me; a smile spread on her face, from what I can recall it seemed that she was delighted to see me going.

I walked to the front door by myself and as I opened the door to leave, I remembered leaving my wallet on the kitchen counter. Right when I closed the door I heard giggling coming in from the living room.

"Your girlfriend didn't look too happy to leave."

Did they not know I was still inside? I guess not.

"I wouldn't understand why. I guess she's just tired, work has been pretty crazy from what she's told me."

Was John that naive? Couldn't he see her intentions? I was beginning to get irritated. I walked slowly to the wall that faced the open space area and just stood behind it. John was sitting on the couch watching TV and Selma kept fidgeting with her hair. Her eyes were locked on him; from the look on her face it seemed that she was debating on what her next move would be......and then it happened.

What was I doing? Why was I just standing there? Wasn't it normal for me to walk over to where she stood and slap her? Somehow, a part of me enjoyed what was taking place.

She had walked over to John and began sliding the strap of her left shoulder, her eyes full of mischief. I couldn't even look away to see John's reaction, I was focused on her and her only.

She stood a few inches away from him, her hands running slowly along her torso. She stopped at the lower trim and then lifted her top, revealing her soft petal skin, going up and over, her tits bare, firm, perky and just perfect. This time whatever swept through my spine, veins, blood and anything living in me was not jealousy, it was a hot rush keeping me motionless. My body was heating up, I felt my blood flowing down to my pussy This was just so ironic! One minuted I wanted her out, the next I'm hypnotized by this beautiful women.

It all went too fast, next thing I know she's completely naked. She threw herself over John, grabbing his hands and placing them on her body. He didn't know what to do, but I could tell that his body wanted her, the bulge in his crotch area gave it all away. Selma helped his hands guide themselves through her body, stopping at her tits and then she let go. His hands placed there until he came to his senses and began to fondle her. Bringing his mouth close to them. I was dying, but not from being so pissed off to see this, but because I wanted to be him. I wanted to be the one under her body, my hands running her, exploring her. I wanted to be the one to let my tongue unravel over her skin, her perfect tities.

He helped himself to unzip his jeans while she digged inside to feel how freaking hard he was.

"Mmm, that feels pretty good."

"Your hand feels pretty good, you want it?"

She just smiled at him and bit her lower lip. His penis was out in a matter of mili seconds. I could hear John's low moan coming from his throat. He grabbed her by the waist and pushed her slightly away and then brought her back on top of him. Both of them let out a small gasp combined with moaning pleasure. She began moving her hips in circles and John tilted his head backward, his mouth opened and his breathing got heavier.

I was so wrapped up with them two, it's as if I were one of them. I couldn't stop the urge of pinching my nipples, I didn't even want to think of passing my hand through my crotch. I looked away, leaning against the wall. My body was so ready all I needed was a light pat and that would be it. All that blood that had flown down to that one pleasurable area finally burst out filling every inch of my body, making each muscle to contract; the tingling sensation was phenomenal, I was so wet and....

"You came. Wow. Mmmm."

"No babe, I didn't cum, keep going."

"Oh no, not you."

Holy! she knew I was here? What the hell? I froze there. What do I do now?

"What are you talking about Sel?"

"He he he. You don't know? She never left, she's enjoying herself as much as we are."

I couldn't look, I would not look.

"Oh, are you shy? Just come and join us."

Alright, alright. I kept myself in one piece and walked out into the living room, both of them staring at me, she had a welcoming smile on her face; he? I don’t remember, I was way too focused on her.

2 comments:

Blog27999 said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

At least 160 thousand men and women are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It is scientific and it works with everybody.

Here's how you can do it yourself:

1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

2) And then follow this awesome hack

and become 2 lbs lighter the next day!

Blog27999 said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you deep inside his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, idolize and care for you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

Matter of fact, fueling this mighty instinct is so important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately notice him open his soul and mind for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.